Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glam Princess by Vera Wang


I'm a sucker for a great perfume. I truly believe every woman should own a little black dress, chic pumps and a knock-out head turning perfume. When you walk into a room your perfume should speak volumes before you even open your mouth. With that said, my signature is Vera Wang's "Princess". I am elated to report you can stuff your stocking this Christmas with "Glam Princess", Vera's fourth installment to her "Princess" fragrance series. It's absolutely stunning and my inner Glamazon is beaming at the nostalgic notes of pear, orange and guava, mmmmmm yummy!


Last year Vera released "Rock Princess" which I wear when I'm ready to channel my inner bad girl and let my hair down. 2006 marked the release of "Flower Princess" and "Princess".


Beauts, Vera's got us covered whether your the traditional, Flower Glam or Rock princess check out these fragrances, it's fun being a princess without actually wearing a crown!

Photo Via: www.frangrantica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment