Monday, January 25, 2010

Jessica Simpson & Friends Set to Star in VH1's " The Price of Beauty"



For all of you reality t.v. junkies be sure to tune into VH1 this March as former pop princess turned country singer and tabloid fixture Jessica Simpson embarks on a journey around the world with BFFs celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves and CaCee Cobb in tow. Airing March 15th at 10pm, "The Price of Beauty" catapults these three into countries around the world to get first-hand accounts of the standards of beauty, practices, and traditions in countries like Japan, Thailand, France, Brazil, Uganda, Morocco and India.

"Outward beauty is an easy thing to become obsessed with in our society," she said. "I haven't always had an inner confidence. I haven't always looked at my reflection and loved it, because there was always something I wanted to fix, because someone always looked better. This journey was about finding something that was beautiful inside of me and knowing that I own it. And it's unique and rare."

I'm uber excited to see this new series! I'm sure it will be chalked full of laughter and self discovery.

Source: www.nydailynews.com
Photo via: VH1

No comments:

Post a Comment